MyPhone Goes 2.52, Adds Every Available Emulator in One PackageFiled Under Nokia 5800 Applications
It’s back! Yeah, the best selling 5800 application is back and it’s fully loaded this time, for MMMOOO haven’t only packed the iPhone UI emulator but also their Win7, WinXP, Android and Gaming console emulators in their latest version of MyPhone v2.52.
So what you get for the price of one is not just MyPhone v2.52, but also Win7 v1.0, M1 v1.1, iXP v1.0, iConsole v1.0, and all that just for a mere USD 12.99! If that’s not a dealbreaker, we don’t know what is! If you have been following MyPhone, you would be knowing that MMMOOO have gone beyond just emulating the UI of the iPhone, by including several goodies like the iPhone style SMS with iStyle SMS, customizable icons and options for adding third party apps to the homescreen, games like Memory Deduction and Archery, utilities like Sketchpad, Calendar list and Translation. In short, it takes your 5800 to an all new level by transforming the way you interact with your device. Now, before you head to MMMOOO store, to download this killer app, spare a couple of min for our brief review after the break.
Isn’t that surprising to see the versatility of this app? I mean just one app is capable of emulating so many platforms that you would never have to shop for any other emulator for your 5800. Well, technically speaking, these are 5 different apps, but with just a little customization, you can make them look like one big app handling all the emulators. All you gotta do is add shortcuts to iXp, Win7, M1 and iConsole on the MyPhone homescreen, just like we have shown in the second portrait screenshot.
- Fully emulate MyPhone UI in out look, move icons, changes icons
- Slide to unlock.
- Calendar list.
- Archery Game.
- SMS and Call notifier
- iStyle SMS conversation, you can schedule the SMS with senders list, easily to read or delete SMS. (only for S60 5th os)
- Add 3rd part icon by pick through list, no needing self input anymore. (only for S60 5th os) (Java application cannot launched)
- Memo Deduction embedded.
- Memo Mosaic embedded.(only for S60 3rd os)
- Speed Dial.
- Sketchpad (only for S60 5th os)
- Alternative List Mode (only for S60 5th os)
- Auto-lock (only for S60 5th os)
- Set lock screen on/off by yourself.
- Support Landscape mode for iStyle SMS. (N97 & N97 mini only)
- Worldwide Weather
- RSS Reader, with seamlessly reading data method
- Fully functional, all operations can be done via MyPhone
- You can switch MyPhone UI into S60 UI and the other way round seamlessly.
- M1 UI.
- iConsole UI.
- iXP UI.
- WIN7 UI.
What we like?
- Combining all five emulators in one package
- The simplicity of initiating all the three emulators from just one app (after a little customization, ofcourse)
What we don’t like?
- Apart from the addition of four other emulators, there aren’t any noteworthy additions from MyPhone v2.51
- M1, iXp, Win7 and iConsole need to be manually activated
Though the absence of any new features in the iPhone emulator was a bit of a let down for us, we definitely love the addition of four other emulators in this version of MyPhone. If you haven’t bought any of these emulators, there cannot be any better occasion than this to get your hands on these at an unbelievable price of just USD 12.99. So waste no further time and head straight to the MMMOOO store to grab a license of the best selling 5800 app.
P.S- Remember to uninstall the earlier versions of MyPhone, Win7, iXp, M1 and iConsole before installing MyPhone v2.52 to avoid the update error.