Nimbuzz Messenger App Updated Now for Nokia 5800 XMFiled Under Nokia 5800 Applications
Nimbuzz has just launched it’s client for the S60v5 platform to support the Nokia 5800 XpressMusic and Nokia N97 devices. Nimbuzz is an IM / VoIP application that works with Skype, Windows Live Messenger (MSN), Yahoo Messenger, ICQ, AIM, studiVZ, GoogleTalk, Facebook, MySpace, Jabber and many more.
The application will let you connect to all your friends no matter what chat or VoIP service they would use. Another interesting fact is that, the application is optimized for finger navigation, so you do not really need to get hold of the stylus while using this. It currently supports as many as 14 different IM communities.
Nimbuzz Mobile is free to download and use. Nimbuzz will not charge or bill you for anything. However, since Nimbuzz uses your internet connection, incremental data charges from your provider will apply. We therefore strongly recommend to use the mobile client only with a flat-rate data plan or free Wifi connection.
For those that have a Nokia 5800 mobile phone and still wonder why you should install Nimbuzz here are a few reasons:
- Landscape chat – so you can make use of the wide keyboard.
- Shortcut buttons so you can easily update your profile, status, or personal message
- No need for the stylus – Nimbuzz can be operated entirely with your fingers
- Personal messages are fully displayed in the contact list for all communities
- Chat with friends from 14 different Instant Messaging communities and Social Networks (Skype, Windows Live Messenger, Facebook, MySpace, Yahoo, Google Talk)
- Call your buddies from Nimbuzz, Skype or Gtalk using your mobile data plan or WiFi connection.
- Cheap phone calls at low rates with SkypeOut or using one of our SIP partners.
Check out Nimbuzz in action on the Nokia 5800 in this video-
If you are a proud owner of a 5800 XpressMusic, you might want to download the application and check it out for yourselves. Download Nimbuzz Here