Tube5800 Contest: 10 Licenses of MyPhone v2.50Filed Under Tube5800 Contests
It’s been like a month since our last contest and no we haven’t forgotten about our Tube 5800 tradition. Infact we were waiting for the very best app for 5800 to come out of its hiding, so that we can pass it on to our dear readers via our Tube5800 contest.
So here comes the contest that we have all been waiting for: MyPhone v2.5, the best selling 5800 app, was updated only last week and we wasted no time in pulling this off the shelves of MMMOOO for our dear readers and boy we did get a handful of them. To be specific, ten licenses of MyPhone v2.5 are for grabs and I guess you know the roadway to reach them. Still not sure, where to head, hit on the read button and we will enlighten you.
In case you missed it, the latest version of MyPhone v2.5 comes with the following features:
- Fully emulate MyPhone UI in out look, move icons, changes icons
- Slide to unlock.
- Calendar list. New!
- Translation.* New!
- Archery Game. New!
- SMS and Call notifier
- iStyle SMS conversation, you can schedule the SMS with senders list, easily to read or delete SMS. (only for S60 5th os)
- Set MyPhone start automatically when power on.**
- Add 3rd part icon by pick through list, no needing self input anymore. (only for S60 5th os) (Java application cannot launched)
- Memo Deduction embedded.
- Memo Mosaic embedded.
- Speed Dial.
- Sketchpad (only for S60 5th os)
- Alternative List Mode (only for S60 5th os)
- Auto-lock (only for S60 5th os)
- Set lock screen on/off by yourself.
- Support Landscape mode for iStyle SMS. (N97 & N97 mini only)
- Worldwide Weather
- RSS Reader, with seamlessly reading data method
- Customized wallpapers
- MMMOOO Premium Service
- Fully functional, all operations can be done via MyPhone
Now that’s a huge list and in case you are running out of patience to read it out, you may drop by our brief review, which we did earlier this week. Coming to contest now, the rules are simple and go like:
Hit on the comment button to register for the contest
Contest starts right now and will end on Mar 4th, 05:00 p.m GMT
One person- one entry – all IPs and cookies are logged, don’t try to beat the system guys!
10 winners will be chosen by a name shuffler tool
Winners will be notified by email and results will be declared here as well
So what are you waiting for? Start commenting now
UPDATE (Mar 5th):