Tube5800 Contest: Win 15 Licenses of MyPhone v2.52Filed Under Tube5800 Contests
Well, it’s been a while since our last Tube5800 Contest and no we haven’t forgotten about the tradition that keeps you hooked on to the top 5800 blog on the web. Over the last couple of years, we have been hosting contests at our blog, giving away licenses of apps/games and even gadgets to our readers, but these contests always involved an element of luck. So we thought, we should chose our winners not based on some random number generator but by pitching them in an open contest where their skills will be tested among the best in business.
Wondering what kinda sport we are throwing you in? Perhaps the image on the top left gave it away! We are inviting our readers over for a round of competitive archery? Venue? Pretty much where ever you are. All you will need is a 5800 and a data connection to participate in our contest, the rules of which you will find after the break.
We have talked so much about MyPhone over here at our blog that our readers probably know more about the app than us! So, we are straight away diving into the rules of the contest. The Rules of the Contest are: Do not talk about The contest (Kidding , Inspired by Fightclub, we are!!)
- Download the Archery Game for free (yeah, absolutely free)
- Play the archery game on your 5800 and submit your score along with your email id (within the game)
- Submit your score along with the same email id (the one submitted in the game) in the comments section of this post
- You can submit your comment/score multiple times and only your highest score will be considered.
- The MMMOOO guys will send us the complete score sheet of all of you and we will verify and pick the top scorers.
Now, that we have spelled out the rules of the game, let us throw some light on our evaluation system: There are three levels in the game and we will be choosing 5 top scorers for each level, who will get the MyPhone v2.5 license for FREE. We are starting the contest right now and will be closing the contest on June 18th GMT 1700 hrs.
The clock is ticking, so get your bow and arrows and start aiming, on your 5800s obviously!